General Directorate of Infection Prevention and Control
الإدارة العامة لمكافحة عدوى المنشآت الصحية
A comprehensive program for employee health in all healthcare institutions to protect healthcare workers and patients.
- Protect HCW from occupational injuries related to sharp and needle-stick injuries, blood and body fluid exposure incidents, and their follow up..
- Ensure the wellbeing of healthcare workers.
- Protect patients form contracting communicable infections form the healthcare workers and vice versa.
- Lower health care and disability costs.
- Enhanced employee productivity.
- Reduced employee absenteeism.
- Decreased rates of illness and injuries.
- Enhanced corporate image.
- Improved employee morale.
- Increased organizational commitment and creation of a culture of health.
Employee Health Policy issued by GDIPC.