General Directorate of Infection Prevention and Control
الإدارة العامة لمكافحة عدوى المنشآت الصحية
The program is designed to focus on hand hygiene performance and compliance based on Implementation WHO program "Clean hands – Save lives" in all health care facilities.
Improving Hand Hygiene compliance rates in all MOH facilities Hence, reducing healthcare associated infections (HAIs).
- Implementation of the WHO program: clean hands - save lives in all healthcare facilities in the Kingdom.
- Improving Hand hygiene Compliance rates amongst Healthcare workers
- To apply the concept of point of care and five moments of hand hygiene .
- To Unify the calculation methods of compliance rate as recommended by the world health organization (WHO)
- To implement the Hand Hygiene training program of all regions of the Kingdom.