الإدارة العامة لمكافحة عدوى المنشآت الصحية
About the Department:
The Department of planning and development was established to consolidate and build up a comprehensive and sustainable workflow inside the Directorate . The department is responsible to improve the quality of the performance and enhance the capacity of the personnel and to align the strategic and operational plans of directorate with that of MOH .
General Directorate of Infection Prevention and Control
The objectives and functions of the Department
1. Review and develop the organizational structure of the Directorate .
2. Prepare the strategic plan for the Directorate.
3. Adopt quality methods and techniques in accordance with Directorate policy.
4. Design and development of objective performance indicators (KPI) .
5. Participate in the development of training programs for staff in the Directorate.
6. Plan for human resources development in infection control in the kingdom.
7. Collect data from different sources that serve Directorate management purposes.
7. Publish the Directorate annual report.
8. Propose solution and regulatory arrangement of arising problems .
9. Review periodically the policy and procedures of the Directorate.10. Determine the benchmark for infection control procedures in the kingdom.